Organic Sodium Bentonite Clay that is Compliant to Food Standards Australia and NZ, our Bentonite Clay may be used internally or externally.
Bentonite clay is fabulous in cosmetic recipes, soap recipes, and other bath and body recipes.
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Bentonite clay is used in face mask formulations to help clean impurities from the skin.
2. Bentonite clay can be added to cold process soap during trace to help oily skin. Provides soap with a natural light green color.
3. Bentonite clay is frequently added to shaving soap formulas because it provides glide on the skin.
4. Bentonite clay is added to some lotion formulas to help thicken the lotion by helping it emulsify oils.
5. Adding bentonite clay to bath bomb recipes helps to make your bath bombs harder.
Bentonite clay is a natural healing clay. It’s very powerful and when water is added to it, it aids in binding and removing toxins. When you mix water with the clay, the components alter in order to allow it to become a powerful tool to absorb toxins.
When used externally, you can apply it to any area of your body, such as your face or feet. Some even apply it to their whole body and take a bentonite clay bath..