A great recipe for protecting your lips in cold weather.
Beeswax white pellets
Cocoa butter deodorized
Vitamin e oil
Powdered Stevia Sweetener
White Lip Balm Tubes and Caps
26 grams White Beeswax
47 grams Coconut Oil 76
20 grams Shea Butter
23 grams Cocoa Butter
1 gram Vitamin E Oil
20 drops of Coconut Flavoring Oil
Mica for Lip Tint (optional)
- Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials.
- Weigh out the proper amounts of beeswax, your oils, and butters (including vitamin E).
- In a double boiler, melt all of the ingredients you just weighed out. Be careful not to get your oils too hot or you will ruin them.
- Remove from heat. Add flavoring/stevia sweetener/lip tint coloring if desired. Mix. Hint: Crush stevia into a fine powder, and sprinkle a tiny portion of it into the melted lip balm and mix well. The stevia will not dissolve, it will simply suspend itself in the lip balm.
- Place your mixture into lip balm tubes using the transfer pipettes. Plastic pipettes work better than glass pipettes because they do not cool down your mixture as quickly as glass pipettes do.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.